The FUBAR Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LastWoW and Feenix guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's

Go down 
+5
Thebigcheese
Elthie
Grolsch
Terrel
Kyouu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouu
Admin
Kyouu

Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's Empty
PostSubject: Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's   Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:25 pm

The server is http://www.feenix.nl/private-server/

So far we've been playing it for 3 days with only 1 dc and it lasted no longer than 10 seconds and i am being serious it was dc'd and log right back in no roll back ect this server dont know what lag means awesome ms, population goes like this

Night:400-600 people online
Day: 800-1000+ people online

Tickets get answer'd basically within the hour and there is no OP donation bullshit also the items you donate for a just dungeon sets and a few epic weapons that are set at a high price so you have hardly any donators as they want to keep the game fair.

Patch is 1.12.1 and here is a torrent to download the game and patch 1.12.0 + 1.12.1
http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5158084/World_of_Warcraft_1.12.1_Full_Client___Patches.5158084.TPB.torrent

How to install: Extract the 3 rar files in ONE folder. Install the game. Use the patch you already downloaded and patch to 1.12.0 and then 1.12.0 to 1.12.1

If you cannot patch up or install the game because you get a message like "you already have a newer patch/expansion of the game" it's probably because you still have TBC or WotLK. Fix this by going Start / Run... / Type "regedit" and click OK.
Expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER / SOFTWARE / Blizzaard Entertainment and delete the "World of Warcraft" folder inside it.
Then the same thing for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / SOFTWARE / Blizzaard Entertainment (delete the WoW folder inside it).
Done, now you should be able to be able to install/patch.

Hope to see you guys there ^^
Back to top Go down
https://fubarsquadron.forumotion.co.uk
Terrel
Friend of FUBAR
Terrel

PostSubject: Re: Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's   Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:23 am

Nub, tell me which faction / class you are and your name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/zerox002/
Grolsch
Grolsch

PostSubject: Re: Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's   Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:28 am

Terrel wrote:
Alliance, Jays a pally, Mikes a pally, Dans a Pally, Lloyds a pally Rolling Eyes im a mage -.-
Jays name is Nagisa mine is Cadbury Mikes is Shuurin
Back to top Go down
Terrel
Friend of FUBAR
Terrel

PostSubject: Re: Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's   Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:33 am

Grolsch wrote:
Terrel wrote:
Alliance, Jays a pally, Mikes a pally, Dans a Pally, Lloyds a pally Rolling Eyes im a mage -.-
Jays name is Nagisa mine is Cadbury Mikes is Shuurin

Lol'd... What about rogues in pre tbc? They suck or what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/zerox002/
Kyouu
Admin
Kyouu

PostSubject: Re: Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's   Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:04 am

Rogues a 2 button class again.
Back to top Go down
https://fubarsquadron.forumotion.co.uk
Elthie

Elthie

PostSubject: Re: Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's   Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:32 pm

You know i'd like to but yeah I've told you lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Thebigcheese
Thebigcheese

PostSubject: Re: Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's   Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:46 am

nub ^^^^

add me Name: Thebigcheese
Class: Warr
Spec: Badass
Back to top Go down
I Executionr I

I Executionr I

PostSubject: Re: Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's   Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:07 am

Finally finished installing Very Happy
What's everyones in-game name?
Back to top Go down
cleta

PostSubject: am in too   Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:11 am

i will roll a NE or Dwarf hunter and wisp u in game ... i cant log in now .. but i will be there in a week .. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Combatbutler

Combatbutler

PostSubject: Re: Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's   Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:29 am

im on there too, gnome lock name is Chibiharuhi, add me
Back to top Go down
TJ12

TJ12

PostSubject: Re: Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's   Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:26 am

joined too, name's gnomag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's   Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-BC vanilla client and patch's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FUBAR Squadron :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: