The FUBAR Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LastWoW and Feenix guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GBANK fundraiser

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thebigcheese
Thebigcheese

GBANK fundraiser Empty
PostSubject: GBANK fundraiser   GBANK fundraiser Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:48 am

ok guys im going to start a guild bank fundraiser, we have a ton of new members so we are going to need all the cash we can get and this is one way to do it

everyone knows enchants for guildies are free ofc provided you have the primals or whatever extra mats are needed, now what i want to do is offer those same primals and matts free of charge, ill go farm for whatever mats are needed if the person will just make a little donation to the gbank, anything helps even if its 50 gold, if i dont have the enchant formula then go to wow head and find it then tell me where to get it and ill make sure its done.

please mail me in game or post what enchant you would like here, please ask me about the enchant you want before you make a donation to make sure i have it or that its possible to get....

as always any thoughts or ideas you guys have are welcome

also any other enchanters are welcome to get in on this fundraiser and i would like to have 3 people so we can pool our resources together....

this will not only raise money for the leaders to spend on needed supplies but will also help gear our greenies Smile
Back to top Go down
Silenceblade

GBANK fundraiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBANK fundraiser   GBANK fundraiser Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:27 am

I agree with this. We could use money to buy some new stuff to Gbank. Also We could get some Banker Managers. I were in Retail Bank Manager twice so I know how to keep that up.
Back to top Go down
Kyouu
Admin
Kyouu

GBANK fundraiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBANK fundraiser   GBANK fundraiser Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:15 am

GBANK fundraiser Kyouapproves
Back to top Go down
https://fubarsquadron.forumotion.co.uk
Rolexi

GBANK fundraiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBANK fundraiser   GBANK fundraiser Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:50 am

i agree this Smile
but do players still can take items from gbank, its better if we use gbank moneys to do srg to players etc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thebigcheese
Thebigcheese

GBANK fundraiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBANK fundraiser   GBANK fundraiser Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:53 am

thnx guys but i would really like input and ideas on ways to improve this fundraiser it doesnt have to just be about enchanting thats just the best thing i can offer atm... we could get aqua and elec in on this to maybe do all kinds of armor for donations and stuff

on a side note ive been farming primals all week for this and i will put aside at least 3 hours a day to farm primals for enchants and gear, this of course is just another way to raise some cash

^^^^^^ and yes rolexi the gbank is always there for player in our guild to use as they need, the whole purpose of the gbank is to help the guild members with what they need like leveling professions and such

also anyone that has extra primals of any kind that they wont use or need please donate them to me i imagine im going to need a lot once this idea kicks off (if it does) i want to have around 200 of each primal on me at all times so i can enchant anyone that needs it for donations
Back to top Go down
aquaphonic

aquaphonic

GBANK fundraiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBANK fundraiser   GBANK fundraiser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:06 am

well main problem is that i reseted Gbank 2 times since i started puting some gold in so im just giving gold when needed and keeping Gbank not to get under 100K ^^
Back to top Go down
Thebigcheese
Thebigcheese

GBANK fundraiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBANK fundraiser   GBANK fundraiser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:08 am

well it doesnt matter where the gold is you kyo or whoever can hold the gold on different characters and use it when needed, but while were on the subject whats the gbank limit?
Back to top Go down
aquaphonic

aquaphonic

GBANK fundraiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBANK fundraiser   GBANK fundraiser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:09 am

550K as i recall, well from primals i have nice stack always for making srg but i can spare when needed ofc.
Back to top Go down
Thebigcheese
Thebigcheese

GBANK fundraiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBANK fundraiser   GBANK fundraiser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:11 am

well my main thought on this idea was to not only raise money for our guild but give people much needed enchants at the same time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GBANK fundraiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBANK fundraiser   GBANK fundraiser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GBANK fundraiser
Page 1 of 1