LastWoW and Feenix guild forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

OK some stuff about raiding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aquaphonic

aquaphonic

OK some stuff about raiding Empty
PostSubject: OK some stuff about raiding   OK some stuff about raiding Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:41 am

Im mading this topic due some complins about ppl rolls

From now on who don't report BEFORE raid that he will roll on OS as MS his roll will be istantly ignored during raiding time also will get 1/3 warrning and that will be tolerated like njinja roll.

2nd. During mother, illidian raids and Kaz Rogal in hyjal only rdps will be alowed to come as dps, you can bring your meele dps in instance and lof of from charr you raided to get item you need.

3rd On 10dkp point bosses that aren't killed every day there will be 1 loot per i person.
That mean if we have 3 warriors going for plate items when you get 1 item as MS you automaticly pass next MS item to next warrior.

4th Offrols doesn't count as rule NO 3.

5. legendary items are being devided by DKP that way we won't have 1st time new guy bringing his rogue as alt on ili and getting glave or same thing with KJ bow.

6. get alt geared up, if you have meele dps get range dps or healer.

7. GET YOUR FRG AND SRG <--------------- we have a lot of ppl willing to help you with that in any way, also we raid a lot so bojs aren't problem if i can have FRG on 3 chars and srg on 7 chars you can get in on 1............

8. insulting member of raid because of any mistake during raid will not be tolerated, there are 3 active supervisors of raids ussualy 2 online all the time it will be dealt by them.

With regards AQUAPHONIC proud coraidleader of F.U.B.A.R.
Back to top Go down
Thebigcheese
Thebigcheese

PostSubject: Re: OK some stuff about raiding   OK some stuff about raiding Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:03 am

^^^^ agreed aqua...

i think we need to start making guild notes in game about who can make frg and srg it might help get our guys beter geared

Rolexi

PostSubject: Re: OK some stuff about raiding   OK some stuff about raiding Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:22 am

i agree aqua Smile

im training LW to make mail and leather SRG to players and buying FRG whit BoJ's at Shatrath city.
Back to top Go down
druidless

druidless

PostSubject: Re: OK some stuff about raiding   OK some stuff about raiding Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Well most of old FUBAR members know that i can do all SRG-s so just send me mats on any chara and write what kind of SRG u need and ill make , if u dont know my charas here they are - Druidless, Eletricity, Dreamzz, Priestles, Holygrail

For further questions ill write out mats again (4 pieces) :

All SRG-s need 11 primal life, 16 primal shadow, 4 void crystals, 8 heart of darkness

Cloth - 5 bolt of imbune netherweave or 80 neatherweave cloth and 4 arcane dust

Leather - 11 fel hides

Mail - 11 fel scales

Plate - 28 adamantite bars

SRG Cape needs :2 primal life , 2 primal shadow, 1 void crystal, 1 hearth of darkenss , 1 bolt of imbune netherweave or 16 neatherweave cloth and 2 arcane dust
Back to top Go down
sonnax

sonnax

PostSubject: Re: OK some stuff about raiding   OK some stuff about raiding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:57 am

every1 can have srg/frg so u just need to find a lit time to collect mats dont be lazy guys its not hard...
Back to top Go down
aquaphonic

aquaphonic

PostSubject: Re: OK some stuff about raiding   OK some stuff about raiding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:05 am

Well i can make all cind of SRg except Lether one but that will be sorted out in next 2-3 days so feel free to wisper me with anything you need i can help you out with that, aslo if you need anzu boj farm i will gladly also participate there i need to finish getting frg on my lokah and my pally, rest charrs i won't use or not raiding with em atm.
Back to top Go down
Kyouu
Admin
Kyouu

PostSubject: Re: OK some stuff about raiding   OK some stuff about raiding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:26 pm

OK some stuff about raiding Kyouapproves

Back to top Go down
https://fubarsquadron.forumotion.co.uk
Thebigcheese
Thebigcheese

PostSubject: Re: OK some stuff about raiding   OK some stuff about raiding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:44 pm

lol ^^^^^ thats epic kyo i need one of those for cheese

aquaphonic

aquaphonic

PostSubject: Re: OK some stuff about raiding   OK some stuff about raiding Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:32 am

LOLED ^^

BTW now i am able to make all tipe of srg so just wisper me when im online maths not needed for guild members ofc nor any fee!!
Back to top Go down
ravenshadow
Admin
ravenshadow

PostSubject: Re: OK some stuff about raiding   OK some stuff about raiding Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:44 am

Yo Aqua. Glad to see all of you guys are doing well ^_^. I kinda quit wow but after my arm heals i'll come back every now and again (it's broken pretty bad so it might take a while tho'). Hope to hear from you guys. Take care ^_^

OK some stuff about raiding Sayukiforum
Back to top Go down
Thebigcheese
Thebigcheese

PostSubject: Re: OK some stuff about raiding   OK some stuff about raiding Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:56 am

sayuki get over the broken arm thing you baby Smile

aquaphonic

aquaphonic

PostSubject: Re: OK some stuff about raiding   OK some stuff about raiding Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:08 am

yo sayu nice hearing from you m8, well i hope you stop by somtimes to give us hand in downing some strong bosses Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ravenshadow
Admin
ravenshadow

PostSubject: Re: OK some stuff about raiding   OK some stuff about raiding Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:37 pm

I will, as soon as i get my hand "fixed" Smile .... maybe sooner (maybe Razz)

OK some stuff about raiding Sayukiforum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK some stuff about raiding   OK some stuff about raiding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK some stuff about raiding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FUBAR Squadron :: Announcements :: Guild Infomation-
Jump to: